Become A Voice Service Provider
PROINSIGHT Technologies offers Bulk Voice Call technology that blasts a pre-recorded voice message to millions of mobile & landline users in a very short period of time.
You may be wondering how it works, here is the dynamics:
Just Record or Upload your sound file (wave or mp3 format),
Enter or upload list of the Phone numbers
Hit the Send or Schedule Button to Broadcast.
You will be charged only for delivered messages. We don’t charge for call that didn’t go through or were not answered. Final delivery of our bulk voice broadcast is achieved via analog phone lines of highest quality, rather than by low-bandwith voice-over-ip method.
Application of Bulk Voice Calls:
- Corporate Communication such as Message from chairman,
- Marriage Invitation
- New Product Launch
- Call from Pastor to All Members about the next sundays service and sermon topic
- Special announcements
- Recognizing employees
- Political Campaigns
- Customer Surveys
- Meeting alerts
- Wake up calls
- Stock Alerts
- Appointment reminder
- Bank Branches, Insurance Agents
- Business pickup/delivery phone notifications
- Religious Campaigns
- Promotion, voter registration, vote reminders
- Event notification for churches, parties and organizations
- Collection Agents (Telephone Bills, Installments Due etc.)
- Health Care
- New Product Launch
- Marketing products & services
- Marriage Reminder Calls
- Media Business
- Offices and Corporate Houses
- Resorts, Theme parks
- Shops and establishments
- Stock brokers and Bankers
- Supermarkets / Malls
- Travel Agents, Tour Operators
- Special offers
- Medicine reminders in voice of doctors etc.
Voice Call enables you to communicate with your customers by calling their Mobile numbers anywhere in Nigeria with a pre-recorded voice message through a fully automated Online System. Voice Calls are completely automated process hence no operators or dialer is need to process the call, once the system is set with your pre-recorded message and contact list through our user friendly online control panel then our system will start calling the recipients and plays your pre-recorded voice message.
Advantage of Bulk Voice Call:
- No Monthly Charge
- No Annual Renewal Fee
- No connection Fee
- Your Voice Units does not expire
- Customized Caller IDs
- Integrated with auto-responder
- Send the Voice Ads/pre-recorded voice message in known language.
- Bulk Voice Calls is a powerful tool for publicity of the product & branding.
- Reach targeted audience in relatively short period of time with impressive Voice message
- Call scheduling
- Can also get yes/ no responses(DTMF)
- Outbound voice call IVR
- Record and voice broadcast in your own voice
Nigeria has a multi-lingual population of over 150 Million with thousands of dialects.Bulk Voice Calls can make you reach those people in their desired language & make your impact. What else can be better? You can use this system similarly to how you send Bulk SMS. Just load a list of mobile or landline numbers, upload your voice message & Send It / schedule it.
The Voice Marketing solution can be applied to practically any business model and can also be used by government agencies and non-profit organizations.
We sell @ a flat rate of N9 per unit and a unit equals 30 seconds
RESELLERS AND NOn RESELLERS
This is a premium service we have gone an extra mile in cash and in physical strength to make available. The opportunities attached to it are too numerous so interested resellers of this service are to contact us in order to get them activated and provide their own platform where members of the public can go to send voice broadcast with the cost subjected to what you want. You have 100% control of the Voice Platform. If we were you its time to eat the flesh out of the niche before it spread like virus. Set Up Fee: NGN35,000 only.
Resellers get a unit @ flat rate of N7. And a unit is 30 seconds.
NOTE: The few who have this service in Nigeria will charge you higher and again they wont give you the opportunity to make you huge cash by not making you have your own Voice Broadcast Platform. And again among the few some may consider giving you their API after paying a set up fee, expecting you to pay huge money to a competent programmer that can use their API to set up something for you.